Some more pictures from Moab

Status
Not open for further replies.

GETBENT

CRASH
moab_scamers said:
Hello boys,
This is two of your "Moab Scam partol" we would like to thank you for your beer. Greatly appreciated. Although nasty! We have actually never done this type of thing before, but now we know how dumb tourists are: just for Boobs. We now know that we have quite the scam to play. Sorry if this caused any inconveince to your trip. Again it was your fault you left the beer outside and the window open. you are the ones to blame . we just wanted some beer and you were very gullible. Thanks again for the beer and hope to hear back from you soon!

love always the "Moab & Arizona Scammer" ;)

That's real cute! Seeing boobs will never be an inconveniance to my trips, funny thing is, if you would have just asked, i'm sure we would have given you all the beer you wanted, instead you guys had to use you're slutty little tricks to get a 12 pack. Its all good though, it gave a great story to tell and all is well. See ya next time!!!!

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
brian said:
...you guys should invite Jerry Springer next time... :D...catch these trashbags on film...
Yeah brian!!!! Then we can watch it the next time we're in Keams with only two channel choices. :rofl: :rofl:

moab_scamers

hey again!

Hey... yeah no problem hope to see you next time...oh and by the way there was only like 6 in there... and see the thing is... we didnt want to stay with you guys... we just wanted your beer... it wasnt slutty it was clever! but yeah it was a good story to tell... so i bet you didnt think that we would be meeting again on this did you?!
oh and what did you mean what is it that i am doing in arizona? I live there! anyways bye guys talk to you soon.... Moab and Arizona scamer!
:rofl:

moab_scamers

brian said:
...you guys should invite Jerry Springer next time... :D...catch these trashbags on film...
Where do you think you get off calling us Trash Bags? you dont even know us! Arizona scamer!

moab_scamers said:
Where do you think you get off calling us Trash Bags? you dont even know us! Arizona scamer!

You read this whole thread and still decided to sighn up? Man, that's got to suck hearing from others that you're broke down and ugly! Oh well, I guess you found your nitche in society.

moab_scamers

crimsonride said:
You read this whole thread and still decided to sighn up? Man, that's got to suck hearing from others that you're broke down and ugly! Oh well, I guess you found your nitche in society.
humm... for some reason, I recall some of you saying that I am Hot! and that you didnt mind being in the front row, all except that nasty skank megan who was hanging out with one of your friends at this hotel! And i honestly think you guys need to get over us stealing your beer... i mean like you said... It made a good story to tell :) ! Anyway talk to you later! Arizona

James K

NO, I'm always like this
moab_scamers said:
humm... for some reason, I recall some of you saying that I am Hot! and that you didnt mind being in the front row, all except that nasty skank megan who was hanging out with one of your friends at this hotel! And i honestly think you guys need to get over us stealing your beer... i mean like you said... It made a good story to tell :) ! Anyway talk to you later! Arizona

yada yada yada blah blah blah.

it keep making your self look worse stfu and go away :rolleyes:

GETBENT

CRASH
moab_scamers said:

There are only two people on this board that were actually there. Did you just call Megan a nasty Skank? That's awesome! And the guy that she took off with and did who knows what with out in the parking lot was NOT with us. I saw him the next day though and he looked like he had just seen a ghost, i don't blame him if he did anything with that ugly gutter slut! He's scarred for life i'm sure. I won't take it back when I say that you are way hot though (that is if you were the one wearing the pink hat).

Klif01

Do I bother you?
I did say that the girl from arizona was hot, doesn't mean you aren't a slut still.....All the other girls you were with, yes, they were ugly.....btw I asked what you were doing in AZ because I have my doubts if this is actually you. You told me why you lived in AZ now...so I just asked...

moab_scamers

Klif01 said:
I did say that the girl from arizona was hot, doesn't mean you aren't a slut still.....All the other girls you were with, yes, they were ugly.....btw I asked what you were doing in AZ because I have my doubts if this is actually you. You told me why you lived in AZ now...so I just asked...

I actually am in college in arizona. yes this is actually the one in the pink hat!

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
These are probably the same girls that tried to get some :hickey: when I split a room with Suka over turkey day. The previously mentioned descriptions fit the bill nicely. Anything for beer. One guy bet them he could do a backflip if they would show skin. This rather large guy, must have been a former gymnast or something. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.