Somebody rescue my old buggy (v1) from this guy...

AaronPaige

Well it's still out front, the right front tire is up on a 35 gal drum, so I wonder if it's fancy jack work or if it runs, it was to dark for a pic but I'll keep trying...

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Well it's still out front, the right front tire is up on a 35 gal drum, so I wonder if it's fancy jack work or if it runs, it was to dark for a pic but I'll keep trying...

Last I heard from him (a couple years ago) was that he couldn't figure out the wiring for the 4.0L that he put in it. So I doubt it runs.
The wiring would just need to be stripped down to the bare essentials. Pretty painless once you get all the wires separated and figure out what the engine only needs on those engines.

ricsrx

So I am in Price this weekend and my sister in law says her girl friend was telling her that she has a son that is selling his rock crawler for 500 bones, my sil says, hey my bil is coming to Price this weekend and I will tell him about it, its stored at her girl friends house and they are moving so she would like you to go take a look. well as soon as I saw it I knew that it is Shane's old buggy and there is no way he is selling it for 500, I tell my sil that she must have meant 5k. I get the number and text him what he is asking for it....

I get a text back that he is willing to keep parts to lower the price, I say how much for as it sits now?

$6k
how stupid do you think I am, no thanks

btw, it looks a lot worse than the pic that Shane posted up. it has a motor installed and a rats nest of wires all over it, the side panels are all off and laying on the ground.

Last edited: