SPOT GPS Tracker

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
If you don't mind me asking, what does the monthly cheapskate package cost?

$10.97/mo after tax

The biggest reason I got this was the possibility of snakebite.
When travelling with a group, roll-overs, break-downs, etc. are surmountable. Couldn't imagine if someone had been bitten by that rattlesnake I found on the Wendover to St. George trip. 4+ hour to a town, let alone one with a decent hospital. But then again, Dave would have just sucked out the poison to enjoy with a good cigar.

Last edited:

DAA

Supporting Member
Dave would have just sucked out the poison to enjoy with a good cigar.

No, from what I hear, all that does is promote infection and waste time better spent getting to anti venom. Which, is what I'd have done. I'd have ignored the electronic adventure eliminator and motored for Milford.

If I ever get one of those things, it means that it's time. Just shoot me.

- DAA

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
No, from what I hear, all that does is promote infection and waste time better spent getting to anti venom. Which, is what I'd have done. I'd have ignored the electronic adventure eliminator and motored for Milford.

If I ever get one of those things, it means that it's time. Just shoot me.

- DAA

Good thing 'cause when I found that guy I had just dropped my jeans.. I would have found out just how good of a friend you are. :rofl:

I can here it now... "Sorry dude, you're gonna die"

Caleb

One more. I've decided to get a PLB. I love this guy's voice.

[video=youtube;Ov6rSV60it4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov6rSV60it4[/video]

I looked at PLBs as well. I have/had a dealer account with a large boat distributor that I used to get a decent discount with. I can see what they have and see what my discount would be if you're interested. (That is if my dealer account is still active)

sixstringsteve

I looked at PLBs as well. I have/had a dealer account with a large boat distributor that I used to get a decent discount with. I can see what they have and see what my discount would be if you're interested. (That is if my dealer account is still active)

That would be really great, thanks! Let me know if you're still a dealer.