Spotted (UFO Version)

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
I mean, I ain't saying that there's no aliens and that they aren't here. But if they are here then we aren't going to know about it until they want us to know about it, and I'm pretty sure that when they want us to know about it it's gonna be a little more The Day The Earth Stood Still (or Independance Day, depending) and a little less X=Files.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I mean, I ain't saying that there's no aliens and that they aren't here. But if they are here then we aren't going to know about it until they want us to know about it, and I'm pretty sure that when they want us to know about it it's gonna be a little more The Day The Earth Stood Still (or Independance Day, depending) and a little less X=Files.

If we're going to go down this tangent; why do we assume that any alien would be hostile to us? They could simply be explorers, as excited as we would be to find sentient life in the galaxy. Also, a species capable of interstellar travel would, one hopes, have evolved past the desire or need for conquest of lesser species (look at our own history as an example). Additionally, if they are that advanced, we are a trivial spec on the galactic map. Worth investigating, but not interfering with (think the Prime Directive).

We can barely explore beyond our own gravity well. Only one human spacecraft has gone beyond our solar system. Going all War of the Worlds on little us would be like the US nuking an isolated Amazonian tribe. Why? Sure, that rare tree is worth some money... but we can get the same tree further up river and leave these guys alone.

No, I think that aliens exist, and I don't doubt that more advanced ones have peered upon us tiny humans for afar; maybe even going as far as to send an explorer here from time to time (explaining UFO's). But a vast government conspiracy to cover up contact or collusion? C'mon, these are the same bureaucrats that run the postal service, not buying it. And alien invasion, nah. If they really wanted to contact us, it'd be more along the lines of Arrival or the Vulcans in Star Trek : First Contact. Coming here due to curiosity and the desire to share knowledge.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
I believe in the 'exploration' type alien theory.

Also, funny looking figures? I think not. I assume human looking beings. However, If they have been seen, and they do look funny.. imagine how WE look in space.. Large white blob with a giant eye in front..

spacesuits4.jpg

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
If we're going to go down this tangent; why do we assume that any alien would be hostile to us? They could simply be explorers, as excited as we would be to find sentient life in the galaxy. Also, a species capable of interstellar travel would, one hopes, have evolved past the desire or need for conquest of lesser species (look at our own history as an example). Additionally, if they are that advanced, we are a trivial spec on the galactic map. Worth investigating, but not interfering with (think the Prime Directive).

We can barely explore beyond our own gravity well. Only one human spacecraft has gone beyond our solar system. Going all War of the Worlds on little us would be like the US nuking an isolated Amazonian tribe. Why? Sure, that rare tree is worth some money... but we can get the same tree further up river and leave these guys alone.

No, I think that aliens exist, and I don't doubt that more advanced ones have peered upon us tiny humans for afar; maybe even going as far as to send an explorer here from time to time (explaining UFO's). But a vast government conspiracy to cover up contact or collusion? C'mon, these are the same bureaucrats that run the postal service, not buying it. And alien invasion, nah. If they really wanted to contact us, it'd be more along the lines of Arrival or the Vulcans in Star Trek : First Contact. Coming here due to curiosity and the desire to share knowledge.

This guy is interesting - he's saying that the agenda is to push a "hostile alien" disclosure and that Tom DeLonge is the useful idiot in doing this.

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
Believer, Yes. Alien aircraft, Yes. U.F.O. stand for unidentified flying object. The stealth Bomber and fighters where unidentified before released. But do believe in man made and other made aircrafts. I think it's naive to think that we are the only ones in the vast galaxy/galaxies that has an intelligent life forms on them. Nevermind any religious beliefs one might have.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
RJvVHmf.jpg