Spotted

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Better than trading for karate lessons!
Come to think of it his name was Daniel 🤔

Actually it was something more appropriate for someone that owned that truck. 93% sure it was Gunther. But that was like 35 years ago and I can’t even remember the name of the captain I flew with yesterday

zmotorsports

Hardcore Gearhead
Vendor
Probably just moving it to the next homeless camp. Last time I was in LA saw a line of them parked on top of one of the big concrete aqueducts. Looked like they had been there a loooooong time. If I was a resident of the area I’d be pissed. Whole area was covered with trash and bottles, that’s just what I could see driving by.

Have you seen California Ave. in SLC? Or 12th Street just off I-15 lately? California Avenue is littered with non-running and barely running RV's with tarps and garbage everywhere and there have been a few just off the 12th Street offramp from I-15 over the past year. I've called Ogden City to complain before it gets any worse and I'm told it isn't their area to enforce. That was the freakin' mayor's office. If that isn't an area of concern for the mayor's office I don't know what is. 😲 I don't want Ogden to turn into the next LA or Portland and the writing is already on the wall. 🤬

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Have you seen California Ave. in SLC? Or 12th Street just off I-15 lately? California Avenue is littered with non-running and barely running RV's with tarps and garbage everywhere and there have been a few just off the 12th Street offramp from I-15 over the past year. I've called Ogden City to complain before it gets any worse and I'm told it isn't their area to enforce. That was the freakin' mayor's office. If that isn't an area of concern for the mayor's office I don't know what is. 😲 I don't want Ogden to turn into the next LA or Portland and the writing is already on the wall. 🤬
Salt Lake is already Portland Lite. Hoity Toity attitudes of the leaders and wealthy who can afford to live in the city and completely ignoring the crisis at their doorstep.
And I thought Ogden was already Utah's Skid Row. :D

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
Salt Lake is already Portland Lite. Hoity Toity attitudes of the leaders and wealthy who can afford to live in the city and completely ignoring the crisis at their doorstep.
And I thought Ogden was already Utah's Skid Row. :D

The life style of downtowners makes no sense to me at all. $800,000 town home, 1 car spot, homeless digging through your trashcans at your front door.. all so you can walk to the hip brewery or night club???

J-mobzz

The life style of downtowners makes no sense to me at all. $800,000 town home, 1 car spot, homeless digging through your trashcans at your front door.. all so you can walk to the hip brewery or night club???
That’s crazy that it doesn’t make any sense. Being able to walk to get groceries or have five different live music venues within five city blocks. Have amazing local restaurant options. Surrounding yourself with people that share similar values and interests.

I understand it’s not a lifestyle you want to live, but you have to be able to understand why it’s attractive and appealing to some people, right?