Spotted

notajeep

Just me
The frame was gloss black and I could see v8 headers in the Fender wells. Super clean. Aftermarket auto tranny shifter, but the rest of the interior looked original.

STAG

On my grind
Saw a Touareg today and on the back hatch door it said V10 TDI. I couldn't get a picture but wth? Were they available with a V10 turbo direct injected diesel?!

i tried to find some info myself and all I can find is the TDI was a V6 3.0l

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
That is a sexy Pig (FJ55) though the 70 Series turn signals are not working for me... crooked too :(

We had this Piggy in the shop for some work yesterday, 1973 model.

bob_ross_fj55.jpg

STAG

On my grind
wtz7.jpg

Zombie

Random Dead Guy
Saw a Touareg today and on the back hatch door it said V10 TDI. I couldn't get a picture but wth? Were they available with a V10 turbo direct injected diesel?!

i tried to find some info myself and all I can find is the TDI was a V6 3.0l

Early Touregs were a V10 TDI, the motor was a monster, but very problematic, and could only be serviced by removing it, which could only be done from below... not much of a DIY repair.

B2-Bomber

^^also had a skid plate underneath it that went pretty much from the front bumper-to the rear bumper....really, making even the simplest inspection underneath quite the undertaking to remove (what seemed like) 40 bolts holding the skid plate on

i'd never own one

Team1k

This was late last night/early this morning but I spotted a Cherokee too! Mine looks a little different than the others though....
14827_10153815405150105_1128104452_n.jpg1545117_10153815405645105_1705939214_n.jpg