Spotted

B2-Bomber

like 3 different times in the West Valley area, I've seen a silver Jeep liberty, all jacked up, ok, so not super jacked up, but jacked up by Jeep Liberty standards. with a sick plate front bumper, stinger, winch, lifted.....but my phone's camera is broken.

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
Not sure if this kid is on here or not, but I was up behind the B today getting ready to run the old ward trail and like 6 kids all jammed up in this JKU show up and start acting like complete asshats. Started trying to bomb up the face of the hill bouncing off the rocks, literally I could see the tires getting air both front and rear just complete disregard for their vehicle as well as their own safety. Then I heard them grind the hell out of their transfercase for a good 30 seconds being stuck in neutral...once they got it into 4x4 they proceeded to repeat the process 2 or 3 more times before my buddy called them jackasses and they left. Anyways....yeah...

13419842965_05a9a51643_b.jpg

Troop92

....6 kids all jammed up in this JKU show up and start acting like complete asshats. Started trying to bomb up the face of the hill bouncing off the rocks, literally I could see the tires getting air both front and rear just complete disregard for their vehicle as well as their own safety....

All it takes are injuries from crap like that to ruin it for the rest of us. Idiots.

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
Spotted this beaut on a walk through our neighborhood during yesterday's amazing weather. Drove by again today to see if it was a visitor or owner. Looks like it lives there.

Is it an RME'er?

IMG_20140326_174352_368.jpg

EB101

A friend of mine from Oregon was at Zion over the weekend.. He sent me this pic.. Does it count as spotted?
stclair.JPG

-Steve

Last edited: