Spotted

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
I saw my old 4Runner in WVC today, sad to say it's looking pretty beat. But I knew it's my old one because of the rear bumper, the rock sliders, steering wheel and the crushed fender corners. My daughter was on picture detail since I didnt wanna get busted playing with my phone while driving :D

14204458226_a4e16caa16_b.jpg

Then later on in Holladay I saw this LC driving around town and then saw it again parked

14224294441_c93e7bc8cc_b.jpg

STAG

On my grind
It looked like the all blacked-out one in the video that Steve put together for LowRanges Hells Revenge trail run. I just assumed it was yours because it looked exactly like that one, and had a low range sticker in the back window, lower right corner.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
I saw a little Tacoma Pulling a GIANT, extra tall covered trailer heading back from 5MP yesterday.. I thought "what kind of idiot... Oh, wait.. that's Von" ;)

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I saw a little Tacoma Pulling a GIANT, extra tall covered trailer heading back from 5MP yesterday.. I thought "what kind of idiot... Oh, wait.. that's Von" ;)
I still think the Von who rides motorcycles is a mythical figure. I think he is the inspiration for the unicorn on Stratton's bike.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
I still think the Von who rides motorcycles is a mythical figure. I think he is the inspiration for the unicorn on Stratton's bike.

I saw it once! It was the summer of 2013.. In a hot, dusty, red desert. I cant be sure that's what it was, as I could only catch a glimpse of it way ahead of me every now and then.. But the extreme amount of bling on the bike made me believe it had to be the real Von.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I saw it once! It was the summer of 2013.. In a hot, dusty, red desert. I cant be sure that's what it was, as I could only catch a glimpse of it way ahead of me every now and then.. But the extreme amount of bling on the bike made me believe it had to be the real Von.

:rofl: