Spotted

BlueWolfFab

Running Behind
wow they finally sold it.

IMAG0779_zpskpisd4bd.jpg

boogie_4wheel

Saw an Excursion pulling a brand new high 20's long camp trailer yesterday. Sorry no pictures.
Lifted on 35-37 tires, 2-tone, and had a 'C' Cummins badge on the front fenders. It was pulling a good length Kodiak if I remember correctly that was tan in color.

Didn't see the plate on the X for a location of home, and was curious about the engine swap if it is a Utah resident (emissions required where it is registered).

sixstringsteve

I also spotted this beast outside a hotel in Moab on Sunday. Hopefully someone else can snag a better pic of it this week at EJS, or point to a build thread.

20150329_224728.jpg

20150329_224739.jpg

Coco

There is another one down there that doesnt that the chop top. Just from seeing another pic someone else took. That one you posted Steve was down at SEMA as well.

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
When I first spotted it I thought it was a FJ45 and I was happy because I thought I'd be eligible for back pats from my WC buddies. When I got up to the side and saw that it was a rover my hopes were dashed. Still though, it was pretty cool. That Bronco was super clean and shiny, it had cali plates. The dude driving it looked like a middle age office worker, I'm sure it was his pride and joy.