Spotted

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
A couple days ago, I spotted the white 2dr JK with 'POLAR BEAR' decals on the hood. I saw this guy when we were running the Snakes on New Year's Day, though I've never met him or spoken to him. Anybody know who it is?

sixstringsteve

I saw a pretty cool black H3 in SLC yesterday (700 E 1000 S). It had a sas and it looked like 35" tires. It looked like a clean sas.

MattL

i dont know if this guy is on here but...
IMG604.jpg

that looks like a truck that belonged to a guy i used to know named Bucket... after his truck i think. Bucket of bolts.

B2-Bomber

it also had that funky diff where the diff cover is leaning waaaay forward

and just like the wheels, the diff cover was painted the same shade of mustard as the rest of the truck

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
That'd be a rock jock axle housing, I've seen that JK in Pleasant Grove a long time ago

Actually they are Tera CRD housings... Same idea as the Rock Jock from Currie, but Tera actually came up with the idea. Currie just liked it enough to use it.;)

The Jeep does belong to Joe at Tera.

STAG

On my grind
Actually they are Tera CRD housings... Same idea as the Rock Jock from Currie, but Tera actually came up with the idea. Currie just liked it enough to use it.;)

The Jeep does belong to Joe at Tera.

Common Rail Diesel housings? Jk sorry I had to.

I learned somethin new today!

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
The other day I saw a lady in a black 4 door JK that had a Teraflex sticker on the hood chasing her dogs down the neighborhood yelling at them, I couldn't hear what she was saying but I am guessing she was telling them to get in the jeep. lol...I think the dogs might've been a Boxer and a smaller dog.