Spy Pics- Mt Logan Offroad's 'Jeep Liberty'

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Mt Logan Offroads 'Jeep Liberty'

Parker sent me a couple pics for everyone to drool over! Here you go! All I know so far is that it's powered by a 400hp Caddy Northstar V8!!

(OK, Parker... lets hear the specs!)

Attachments

• mtlogan-buggy.jpg
    mtlogan-buggy.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 351

Parker

The Libery hood and grill were narrowed 13.25" by Mt Logan and were painted by HS Customs in Smithfield, UT. All tube work and fabrication was done by Nate at Mt. Logan. The motor is a Cadillac North Star run on a Holley Commander 950 fuel management system and wired with a cadillac hot rod wiring harness. Nate built the headers. The trans is a 700 r-4 with every possible mod and Art Carr built the custom converter. The t-case is an Atla II 3.8, the axles are Tera CRD 60's w/5.13 and Detroit Lockers. All links have johnny joints at each end. 4 wheel disc brakes with rear cutting brakes and a front line lock. Weight should be less than 3000lbs. the ft shocks are 16" travel with triple rate springs and the rear are 18's also with triple rate springs. Its first outing should be the uroc comp in St. George

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Under 3k, eh? That would pretty cool. I guess with an Aluminum V8, you can do that!

Can you say, 'Power-to-Weight' ratio?? :D

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Originally posted by Parker
The Libery hood and grill were narrowed 13.25" by Mt Logan and were painted by HS Customs in Smithfield, UT. All tube work and fabrication was done by Nate at Mt. Logan. The motor is a Cadillac North Star run on a Holley Commander 950 fuel management system and wired with a cadillac hot rod wiring harness. Nate built the headers. The trans is a 700 r-4 with every possible mod and Art Carr built the custom converter. The t-case is an Atla II 3.8, the axles are Tera CRD 60's w/5.13 and Detroit Lockers. All links have johnny joints at each end. 4 wheel disc brakes with rear cutting brakes and a front line lock. Weight should be less than 3000lbs. the ft shocks are 16" travel with triple rate springs and the rear are 18's also with triple rate springs. Its first outing should be the uroc comp in St. George

HS Customs??? Where is that in Smithfield {approximate address}? Do you know who owns that shop?

tv_larsen

Man, John and Nate do some awesome work. Nate told me last week that they planned to have in St. George. I wonder if they're gonna make it. How recent are these pics?

P

pokeyYJ

Thats pretty sweet!!

Why did you decide to do a Liberty hood and grill?