St. George Hotels?

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Hey Guys,
I am looking at heading down to SW Crawlfest and the U4 trip in Feb. and wondering about where to stay. Obviously looking for parking for a tow rig and trailer. Preferable close to where things are going on.

It has been a while since I have wheeled in St. George and last time we stayed at the holiday inn express in Washington. I won't mind staying there again but hoping for something closer to everything.

thanks in advance for any help

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
There is a Days inn and a Comfort inn that are probably closest to the fairgrounds, they would be in hurricane technically. There is also a super 8 and a rodeway inn that is the next closest places in hurricane.

rholbrook

Theres the Red Cliff Lodge in Washington as well as a Marriott near the Hospital. Further in St George you have a bunch of inexpensive Hotels down on the bottom of Bluff Street like Abbey Inn, Comfort Inn, Ramada Inn and just about every other Inn. The downside of being there is you are10 to 15 minutes further from the Fair Grounds.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Sounds good, the Scrambler doesn't see too much road time anymore, so I will be dragging it where ever we go, so closer to where the dinners and raffles are the better...

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Is there a decent road to get from Huricane to the trail head without going back across the river? I have done it before but the road sucked...

BonZuki

Southwest Crawlfest
Hello

Is there a decent road to get from Huricane to the trail head without going back across the river? I have done it before but the road sucked...

Which river are you refering to .The one in Washington? If so yes there is some construction but its not slowing people down like it used to!