Stansbury Park

offroaddave

It's just one term!
Who lives there? And what do you like and dislike about it?

We have been looking for a new place to live and foud a nice deal on a home there, but come to find out it's ALL a community association(sp). AKA- HOA.
I'm sure I know the cons, are there any pros?

Thanks, Dave.

BOB-CAT

THE PUNISHER
I have lived in the park for 15 years. The HOA fees are voluntary and it gets you into like the Xmas party and Stansbury days I think last year fee was 35 bucks.
Love the park, schools and peacefulness it is kind of hard to get used to the golf carts driving around.

offroaddave

It's just one term!
What about R.V. parking? Would you have to have it behind a fence and on concrete?
And what about working on your junk. They don't freak about that?

BOB-CAT

THE PUNISHER
Ask your agent they should know the bylaws. I do not park my rv behind the fence and know no one would like junk in the yard, but in the garage should be fine. I probably stretch it out here with my junk but I leave it in the garage so I don't scare them.

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
You are supposed to park your RV behind a fence, and they have some other things, but nothing big. I've lived here for 4 years or so, and we love it.
If you keep a nice yard you will have no problems with the HOA's.

offroaddave

It's just one term!
Right on guys, thanks for the info.
the house we were looking at just sold, but we'll probably make our way to tooele county soon.

I can't wait to have a garage. :)

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
It's rarely (if ever) enforced. My neighbor has his in his driveway and has never been told to move it. I think the goat will be ok.