staun beadlocks

sbr

Who around or in salt lake installs the staun bedlocks and how much do they charge to do it? Also I put a dodge dana 60 in a yj and now the brakes do not get hard like they should I have bled the brakes at least10 times and I am not getting any air out of them But the pedal is still soft. The calipers on the front have dual pistons would this make a difference with stock master cylinder.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Your master cylinder is probably not displacing enough fluid to pressure them up...

As far as those beadlocks you need to check great basin rovers I think. Install is cake, you can do them easily.

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
more than likely your not getting enough fluid like mentioned before... but you also might try bleeding the master cylinder...

sbr

bled the master cylinder and replaced it with a new stock one.Anyone know which one I would need to get to make it work?
I need a tire machine to even mount the tires. I havent been able to find a shop that has heard of these before or would let me just do it myself.

MRJ

Just a user
You should check out Mt. Logan Offroad (435) 752-4272. They have ran the Staun beadlocks on ther comp rigs. They also can mount and balance tires.