Stephen King's Dark Tower

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
Has anyone read the Dark Tower series? I'm on book 4, Wizard and Glass, I can't put it down. I usually don't read Stephen King, but this is some of the best sci-fi/western stuff I have ever read! (not that I have ever read any sci-fi/western books before:guilty: :D ) My wife is getting tired of me giving her the blow by blow update every time I get through a chapter.:rolleyes: :D

greenjeep

Cause it's green, duh!
In my opinion, Wizards and Glass is the best book in the series. Although #7 is really good too. Roland kicks ass, I'd love a book with more about his early years with Cuthbert and those guys.

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
In my opinion, Wizards and Glass is the best book in the series. Although #7 is really good too. Roland kicks ass, I'd love a book with more about his early years with Cuthbert and those guys.

It's interesting and also sad to see why Roland is the way he is. I am with you on more from his younger days.

greenjeep

Cause it's green, duh!
You see more interesting tidbits about Roland in Wovles of the Calla, and the Finale. I don't know if you love to hate him, or hate to love him.