Stereos and rock buggies

CJ Matt

Radio.....who needs a radio!? QUOTE]

I have thought about putting a radio in the Jeep but I don't think I would listen to it much. I am always listening for new noises or a spotter. I have to have music when I drive my other vehicles though.

meh, it'll still sound like a Ford. :D
And a damn sexy sound it is! ;)
i actually work at a marine shop ant the stereo's are hte best they can take a beating but what i would do is just as stated above just get an amp ( a marine amp is the best) and just hook an ipod or 3.5 headphone jack directly to the amp if you want an amp i have a free one laying around you can have only downside is one of the 6 ch doesn't work let me know tara
Ohhhhh.....that could be a good thing. Let me talk to my stereo guy when he gets home tonight and I'll let you know. :)

Radio.....who needs a radio!?

Are you ready Harry? mock.....yeah.....ing.....yeah.....bird.....yeah.....yeah....yeah!
I think you just answered everyone's questions about WHY I want a stereo! :p
I have thought about putting a radio in the Jeep but I don't think I would listen to it much. I am always listening for new noises or a spotter. I have to have music when I drive my other vehicles though.
Ironically enough, I do better with music on. The last two trips we've done without music has mostly driven my husband crazy because then all I hear are the little noises. And that's when my paranoia comes out and I panic. :rofl:

I like the IPod idea the best. That sounds like our best option in the long run. All my music is already on our computer so it wouldn't be a big deal to put it on an IPod. Might have to hit my sugar daddy up for a new toy! :greg:

wagonmaster

ONE TON 'O WAGON
I would recommend a Tractor Tunes these are boxes that are sealed and have the speakers and radio and antenna all included in the waterproof box. I install these in rhinos and such all the time and people can spray directly around them with the pressure washer with no problems. Hey if they are good enough for tractors and farmers than that is good enough for me!!!