Stolen Item Sub Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Would it be possible to give this it's own section? I don't know if its just me but I often blaze by the little sub forum at the top of General 4x4 and don't notice new posts in it.

Stolen items often have a better chance to be found the sooner they are known about.

Sadly gravedigger's trailer was recently stolen, and is having trouble reaching the original officer when the pics of the pathfinder came in. I wish would have seen it earlier I could have helped him out, I hope his trailer is still in the state or country for that matter, and that it will be returned to him.

Again it may be just a problem for me not seeing it lit up, but it is kind of a critical, and useful forum. I think it deserves its own home to get more attention

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Honestly, we're fortunate that it doesn't see a lot of use and for that reason I would like to see it remain a sub-forum. I realize it's not the most visible thing where it is, but since it's pretty quiet, I'd like to keep it tucked in a corner.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Honestly, we're fortunate that it doesn't see a lot of use and for that reason I would like to see it remain a sub-forum. I realize it's not the most visible thing where it is, but since it's pretty quiet, I'd like to keep it tucked in a corner.

Fair enough, I HOPE that it doesn't have to be used often. Guess i'll just have to be more cognizant of whats being posted there

Status
Not open for further replies.