Stonecrusher Steering

Tgure

Hey guys I know alot of you aren't bronco owners but you all know alot about various setups and I am considering on ordering this Stonecrusher Steering on my 69 bronco and would like some input of what you guys think as far as its construction. I have heard several good reviews and his prices are less than the bulletproof steering setup. The people who have this installed seem happy with the way it handles. Thanks in advance for any input. :D

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Although I have no personal experience, lots of steering savvy folks will tell you not to use heims on steering setups.

Caleb

I have always heard the same thing as Rockmonkey...when I had heims on my D44 it lasted for about 2 months before they were starting to make a lot of noise (and they were the nicest heim FTM sold, so the quality was there)

gtidrivr

I wont comment on the use or non use of heim's ( I personally use them, but its a trailer queen). But, it seems to be a bit steep in price. You could make the same stuff your self and ssave on the shipping and mark-up, as long as you have a chop saw and welder ( if you want to use a weld in bung), if not you could use any number of machine shops to thread it, or just buy a tap or 2 for your self. If this sounds like alot of work to you... then I guess his product sounds pretty good! :D

If you need some help and want to do it yourself with some help... pm me.