Storm Damage

Floppy Hat

mbryson's hairdresser
Check out what the storm left in my yard:

Picture008.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture007.jpg

The tree was actually in my neighbor's yard...pretty close to the fence. It was about a 30 foot willow. I was securing some stuff about 20 feet away when it went over. Fortunately, the only real damage is the fence.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Wow. At least it wasn't you're tree. I'm pretty sure that makes your neighbor responsible for fixing the fence. We saw a lot of damage around here, but the only damage we had was one of our vinyl fence post caps blew off. The tree in the house we sold last year broke in half. I saw a lot of basketball hoops blown over dangerously close to cars.

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
I wonder if this is the storm we just had up here. We had some high winds and really good down poor, so I'm thinking we only saw the tip of it. :eek:

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I got some video footage of the bursts that ripped through our area, but upon reviewing the video I decided it was much more exciting in person and not worth posting.

StrobeNGH

no user title
Check out what the storm left in my yard:

did you see the cloud rotation last night?

The weather people started freaking out at about 7:40-ish last night because the clouds over Lehi started rotating.

Does anyone have pictures of the dust clouds blowing over the mountain and into the valley?
I watched them come in but didn't have a camera.

It was very impressive.

Meat_

Banned

The weather people started freaking out at about 7:40-ish last night because the clouds over Lehi started rotating.

Does anyone have pictures of the dust clouds blowing over the mountain and into the valley?

It was very impressive.

It was doing that long before 7:40......

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert

It was very impressive.

The funnel came down my street in Stansbury. Broke my neighbors window, sent her tramp through her fence into my front yard, another tramp ended up on a neighbors roof, I have about a dozen shingles and broken glass all over my yard.

Floppy Hat

mbryson's hairdresser
Hey, this is Jason. Do you guys need me to bring my chainsaw over after work today?

I appreciate the offer. Last night I told her I would help her clean it up, but she already has a tree removal company there hauling it away.

My neighbor is a widow, but is extremely independent. She almost always turns down offers of help.

Rockmonkey said:
I'm pretty sure that makes your neighbor responsible for fixing the fence.

She'll probably have it fixed before I get home from work. :D I really wouldn't mind helping her out.

Jeremy

total tacoma points: 162
The funnel came down my street in Stansbury. Broke my neighbors window, sent her tramp through her fence into my front yard, another tramp ended up on a neighbors roof, I have about a dozen shingles and broken glass all over my yard.

i didnt know there where so many "tramps" on tooele.:eek:

we had 3 rows of shingles peeled back by the wind.

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
I appreciate the offer. Last night I told her I would help her clean it up, but she already has a tree removal company there hauling it away.

My neighbor is a widow, but is extremely independent. She almost always turns down offers of help.

She'll probably have it fixed before I get home from work. :D I really wouldn't mind helping her out.

Now that's my kind of neighbor! :D