Stupid lawsuits

phatfoto

Giver of bad advice
Always some ambulance chaser to ruin the day... Not that they don't have their place, but really.

There IS hope, though. The "Hit and Run Plaintiff" won't have his case heard before the US Supreme Court... So, after 400 law suits, a federal judge barred him from further law suits. And the Supreme court won't hear him out!

BlackBII

Yeah, it's like people suing Fast Food companies for getting Fat.

Or the family suing because their kid was attackd by a bear. Your the one that's in the forest, morons.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
How about the family of the child killed by a bear in AFC last year, they want $2mil

Who would have know there was some danger lurking in the outdoors, in known bear country none the less. :rolleyes:

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
My brothers Rhino had a plaque riveted to the dash board with no less than a million warnings about how an ATV can be dangerous expecially off road...

I can't read! It's Yamaha's fault! :mad: Money money money :rolleyes:

Darwin

GREASE MONKEY
the mentality of some people and their lawyers is mind boggling :mad: there are just too many people unwilling to accept reponsibillity for their actions

rollover

The thought of a quick buck off of someones mishap makes me angry.

People have to expect to get hurt even with something as simple as a pencil if used for anything but writing. After all jammed in someones neck Thur the jugular could result in death. The company should of known Mr. CIA/Wild-kid was going to jam it in someone neck and should of made an anti neck jamming guard for said pencil. LOL!

When did companies have to be responsible for the Stupidity of others that causes the mishap.

Money hungry law firm for sure. I noticed the website is owned by the law firm in small print.

Last edited:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
First of all who could they even blame that on? Second, how is 2 million going to help the family?

The FS for not warning them of an earlier bear sighting in the area... despite the fact they were not even in the campground rather dispersed camping along the Timpanooke Road.

Bears in the forest, who would have thought?