Super 8 in Moab

SloPoke

What trails are you running Meat?
Over the days... ran fins (while waiting for the rest to wake up), Kane Creek with the hard part in the dark, Hey Joe - in the snow, Strike Ravine and part of Behind the Rocks - in the deep snow, until I thought that we should turn around because we were running solo.

Pics on the way...

Meat_

Banned
Turns out Verizon 3G works just fine at the 8, T-mobile does not and Sprint would if you laid across the bed just right.

The problem I had with Verizon is that when we were out by Dubinky I finally lost signal and the phone went into offline mode.... I had to pull the battery so it would reboot before it realized it had 3G again.

But the wireless still blows at the 8.

What trails are you running Meat?
What Slopoke said, plus we started out on Chicken Corners but realized at Hurrah Pass that we would be in the very dark before we got to the end, so we bagged that and hauled ass to Dead Horse Point.
Ha ha ha ha! At least you didn't get hit on by the clerk dude (I think he was a dude :confused: :eek: :ugh:) on the night shift! At least I hope you didn't :eek:
I did not. But it was an interesting dude one of the times I was at the desk.
thought ya had a house?
We did, turns out the beds were beyond pathetic, I got a crappy 4 hours sleep the first night.... then I spent the second night at the 6. Since Steve J went home on Friday we dumped the house and went to the 8.
Hey meat you need to go cry in some good beer cheese soup....
Never had it
Meat, exactly WTF are you doing down there:spork:
Mostly I was waiting for people to wake up so we could wheel :rofl: