suzuki Samurai sway bar ???

CRASH AND BURN

ROCK ON!
I just purchased a bone stock samurai for a build, and I didn't notice until I got it home that it is missing the sway bar, and I am wondering if it is a must have to run it on the road? I am going to stay SPUA for a while with a small lift 2" - 4", and 30" tires, so will I need the sway bar to run safely on the road at 65 mph, or can I get away with out it "safely" ?

jp008

that was one of the first things I removed and NEVER put back on. My opinion is Sami's don't need one unless their suspension is made of marshmallows.

zukking01

pulled the bar off mine when I did a spoa and it was a lot better without it. If you are concerned with handling get a steering stabilizer and chuck the bar.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
If you are going spring over, the sway bar will not work anymore anyway.
I had mine off for about a decade and just put mine back on the other month when I took a long trip where I knew there would be a lot of high speed gravel road driving. I can say I am so happy I did! It added so much stability when going around corners on the loose stuff.

CRASH AND BURN

ROCK ON!
that was one of the first things I removed and NEVER put back on. My opinion is Sami's don't need one unless their suspension is made of marshmallows.

"MARSHMALLOWS" LMAO! I think I will try running it with out, just so I don't have to go on the search for one, thanks for all the reply's, enjoy seeing the quick reply's and help from zuk nuts like my self. Thanks again guys!