SYE kits...which one?

Caleb

I'm going to be getting an SYE for my 2004 wrangler (231), I really like the super short ones, which one is considered the best? The only two I know of are the Novak/Tera one and the JB Conversions one. Both are about the same price, is one better than the other? Back when I did my last SYE AA was considered the best and it was brand new on the market (it was that long ago :D). I don't plan to do much more than the SYE since this t-case will be getting replaced with either an Atlas or Stak. Let me know where my money will be best spent :p

Dart

Banned
I got the Advance Adapter one. It took me about 1 hour to install it as soon as I got the t-case out. it ran me about $200

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
I say either hack/tap or AA. I make fun of hack an tap....but they work. Ang's XJ had tom woods kit, basically a hack/tap cut off in a lathe;) It held up fine and I bet thats what I will use on the KJ too....

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
If you're planning on replacing it anyway, just go cheap. (I'm assuming that means hack 'n tap)

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I've done 2 hack 'n taps. I don't care what anybody says, they work... especially for the type of t-case it's on.