Tacoma double cab

Damin

Formerly jakeypoobear
Do you have fenders, grill, bed, etc or is it WYSIWYG?

needs fenders $35, passenger bed side $200. like i said it just needs to be put together and $600 worth of parts.

I was going to tube the bed and bolt the tins on so I'm able to remove them. i have driver side bed side and tail gate, new grill and headlights, and boxes and boxes of other parts.

like I've said before its around 98% parts complete.

toyota rockhead

Sweet rig man!! i love these trucks i always thought it would be sick to build one of these!! How much would you want for the motor and trans with all the wiring and computer? Also curious whats your wheel base and belly height?

STAG

On my grind
Could this be street legal when all finished? Or is it too far beyond that point. Also, how is the interior? Is it all there of no?

Damin

Formerly jakeypoobear
Sweet rig man!! i love these trucks i always thought it would be sick to build one of these!! How much would you want for the motor and trans with all the wiring and computer? Also curious whats your wheel base and belly height?
i would wanna sell engine w/sc, trans and cases w/shifters. i would like $5300. engine and all 2000, trans 1300, cases and all 2000. ( all: includes everything i have for it )
wb is 130, height 26... i think

Could this be street legal when all finished? Or is it too far beyond that point. Also, how is the interior? Is it all there of no?

like any lifted truck flares and mud flaps will be need. i have to two trucks worth of interior parts. needs front seats.

Last edited:

Damin

Formerly jakeypoobear
Price drop, $11000 that's as low I as I'll go for everything I got. Thats probably what its worth in parts. So let me know if your interested