Teraflex Snakes

Ford Prefect

So who is going to this?

Does anyone know what time it is going to be?

I had a blast up there last weekend, if I can get my jeep fixed by then I will be there...

Brian

scrogg

Enjoying the Drive
They just updated the info today.

http://www.teraflexplus.com/?m=20080510&cat=3

I am planning on going, but I think I'll skip out early after Rattlesnake and head over to the Little Moab clean up. I'll probably watch the Waynes World entertainment, but I'll pass on it myself as well as Constrictor this time around. At least until I get my new sliders.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
This happens to be the same time as the U4WDA Little Moab Cleanup. Just to remind everyone.
http://www.rockymountainextreme.com/showthread.php?t=54188

Teraflex has had it on their calendar for a tad longer ;)

Teraflex folks, would you be willing to hand out trash bags to all of your participants? U4WDA would be happy to cover the cost of the bags. That way you guys can cleanup while your on the trail (which I know you always do) and folks can make an emphasis of filling up their bag :cool: LMK, I could drop off a box of bags this week.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
We were considering doing exactly that--make it the "cost of admission" to the free trail ride, you need to haul out a bag o' trash. :D

Bring on the bags.

Silverback

MOABJEEPER Writer
Dang it! I'm going to miss this run, gonna be gone to CA for a wedding.

Thanks for pointing this one out to me Joe. I may have to do this. I have not been able to hit any local Utah trails as of yet....and would be very interested in it..... That is of course if I can fix my suspension:rofl:

rock4fun

I would like to go but I think that I am going to go to the little moab clean up. Thaht is if I can round up some money to put fuel in the truck 4.25 PER GAL OUCH !.But me and my wife talked about it and if we cant go this time we will just take my two kids out another time and have our own little clean up day.

Ford Prefect

Well, seeing as it is so close to MOM'S day, I guess I am not going to be able to go now. sigh. Just can not get that ole kitchen pass.

Wish I could be there, SOMEONE take LOTS of pictures for me!

Brian`

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Departing at 8:00 AM from Teraflex Plus
Departing around 8:30-ish from the Smith's parking lot near the 4-way intersection in Lehi
So yeah, you're probably not far off on your estimate of when we'll depart from the parking area below Rattlesnake.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
pics? Kudos to Seth!!!!

Good day. A little carnage, but nothing uber serious as far as I know. The clean up was fairly easy. The trail was in the best shape I've ever seen it as far as litter goes. The concrete conglomerate was a little on the ridiculous side.

Last edited:

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
No pics here, and my apologies to anyone disturbed that I skipped out a little bit early. (my kids were DONE)

That concrete thing is much larger than I'd imagined from the descriptions, and I've never seen ANYONE walk up Eagle's Nest easier than Seth did. That was incredible. :eek:

Seth

These go to 11
Thanks for a great time. And thanks to Dennis for pulling everyone together so I could give my "the snakes are going to close without you" speech.

My apologies to Dennis as well. The whole "2nd and floor it" was my fault. :ugh:

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
The completed report is HERE

Dennis has always been good at helping others break their rigs, so it was his turn anyway. :greg: