General Tech TH350 help

fumann

I have a TH350 and trying to find what transfer case will bolt to it with out having to buy an expensive adapter. I know a NP205 will. Any suggestions?

ALF

SURE!?
In my opinion the 205 would be the best. it's what I run behind mine and I'll have a spare as soon as I swap in my new one if you want the old one let me know:D

cj14

Go on pirates Hard core jeep look for Flatty Build posted by 2a_Toys he explains how he did a tb350/d300 with a 15 dollar adapter from a recking yard and a little work

Deweyxj

Invisible, on purpose!
I could be wrong, but I think a 700R4 has the same output as the 350, if so a 208 would work. It's a little weaker chain drive & alum case but has a deeper low range gear. I guess it also depends on the application:ugh:

zukking01

I know a 203 and 205 will work. The 203 is a full time 4wd case but can be converted to part time 4wd. It is a beast of a tcase and not as favorable as the 205. You can go with a 203/205 doubler and what would be sweet if you have the length for it in your rig.

The 700r4 has a longer shaft on it so if you wanted to use a 208 you would need a adapter that would mate it together. The imput would be correct but the spacing would need to be corrected.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
241's will also work from behind a 700r4, with the same adapter mentioned. I forget the link, but there are a couple places you can get it from. Or make one with a good hole saw and a drill press. Or a mill.