Thank you NOW and equal rights movement

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
Just wanted to Thank NOW, and all that participated in the equal rights movement for MY "maturnity leave."
Can't be sexist, so Dads get it Too!!!!
4 more hours and I am off until March WITH Pay.
Sure I have to use my sick time, but who cares!!
I am excited to spend time with my little girl!!
So if anyone wants to grab lunch etc, let me know.

:cody:

allterrain

AllTerrain
Nice Marc. Hey, Moab counts as "family time" too! I wheeled with all my kids as babies with a padded up carseat and they slept right through it!!

Nice Marc. Hey, Moab counts as "family time" too! I wheeled with all my kids as babies with a padded up carseat and they slept right through it!!
Wheeling is great family time. We took our babies "weenie" wheeling a lot when they were quite small and they seem fine. :)
Maybe I should knock some bag up and take a couple months off.....
Now that sounds like a plan right there! :eek: :rofl:

Back to topic, that's awesome Marc! The only problem is, now you'll never want to go back to work! :p

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Good for you Marc! I think it's pretty important to be around as best as you can for the first while.

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
If all works out just right, I will eat up all my sick time with this leave, go back, give my two weeks, and start a new gig....and get cut a check for my unused vacation time:greg:
But only in a perfect world....still haven't heard from the other gig yet....hopefully they don't make me cut it short!!