Thank You!!!!

Olaf

Supporting Member
This year has started to be the best yet, beginning with Jeep Safari! We had 5 companies come forward in a big way to support us as Official Sponsors:
MasterPull is our Official Recovery Gear, Superchips is our Official Programmer, BFGoodrich Tires is our Official Tire, Superior Axle & Gear is our Official Axle & Gear, and Rukkastixx is our Official Energy Product. We had 2 corporate customer appreciation events where we led their trail rides and provided a Texasmoke bbq catered lunch: “The Rock 9” hosted by Superior Axle & Gear – Full Traction Suspension – Bushwacker Body Gear and Superchips on Monday. Then the Dynomax Performance Exhaust – Rancho Suspension – Bestop – BFGoodrich Tires event on Wednesday where in addition to their guided trail ride and catered lunch, we brought in a masseuse to relax those tense trail muscles.
CRAWL Magazine hosted their 3rd Annual Reader’s Ride on Tuesday and it was awesome with about 400 rigs in attendance by lunchtime!!!
We had vendors on site for people to hang out with, Texasmoke bbq for people to grub on, and lots of trails for people to enjoy. We can’t thank CRAWL enough for getting people to come out and experience AreaBFE. We look forward to continuing to work with them on their pro-access land use efforts.
Thursday and Friday were just like any other fun day in sun at AreaBFE with the exception of Night Wheeling both nights and pre-running for Saturday’s race on Friday morning! Saturday’s WeRock/Dirt Riot race was our first race in 6 years and it was very well attended! The weather was gorgeous and we had approximately 800 attendees plus racers and their support. Attendees said that it was great to have a race again at AreaBFE and the response from the racers was that they found the course to be tougher than expected. We liked both of those responses and we’re already talking about how to make it a better show for next year!
The staff at AreaBFE would like to thank members from Moab Friends-for-Wheelin’ and the Grand Mesa Jeep Club for all of their efforts in establishing new trails and installing our new signage. We would like to thank Rocky Mountain Extreme (RME4x4.com) for supporting our presence on the internet, and a special thanks to MasterPull, Superchips, BFGoodrich Tires, Superior Axle and Gear, and Rukkastixx for their huge support this year. We wouldn’t be able to continue our mission without the help of our Trail Sponsor: TrailReady Beadlocks; our Banner Sponsors: Advance Adapters, ARB, Axial Racing, Bistein Shocks, Howe Performance, KC Hilites, Larry H Miller Jeep – Sandy UT, Macs Custom Tie Downs, Savvy Offroad, Warn Industries, Powertank, and Reel Drivelines; Thanks to our Product Sponsors: Crowne Performance, Energy Suspension, Koronis Parts, Olympic 4×4 Products, Painless Performance Products, 4x4sPod, Tuffy Security Products, and Warrior Products. Please support those companies that support us!!! Last but not least, thank you to everyone who came out for a good time, gave a donation and/or bought some of our apparel!!!

We would like to extend an invitation to enjoy this park while visiting Moab, Utah, and please help us out by policing this place on an honorary basis.
The more support we get from others like us, who have a love for the outdoors, the better we can serve you in providing a fun and hassle free place to play!

Sincerely,
The Boys at AreaBFE

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
This year will be my first at BFE and I can't wait, I'm really looking forward to seeing for myself everything you guys are doing for us.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
No Olaf... it is all of us that owe you a great big THANK YOU!

Thank you to the AreaBFE group for giving us a place to camp, play, explore and more. It truly is a destination.

drtsqrl

I luv Pritchett
Herzog is right on! Thank you AreaBFE for providing a fantastic place to wheel, and thank you for letting MFFW build the new trails!