Thanks from W.E.ROCK

Big Rich

I did not get to say THANK YOU to everyone, but THANK YOU....

with all the volunteer help we could never hold an event, those of you came out to help or got roped into it once you got there did a fantastic job :D

The park now understands how rock crawling can be an asset to them, the park is a great asset to the rock crawling community

We would like to invite you ALL back in Oct for the W.E.ROCK Grand National Championships....

If any of you guys have girlfriends or wifes that can help we can use them to make sure you have plenty of water and food. We also need help at the general store and scoring...

Again a big THANKS to ALL

W.E.ROCK

PS... we can use help get the word out about the Grands, I should have fliers and posters by the end of next week, let me know if can help get the fliers out :greg:

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
We had a blast! Of course our luck we were the first to need a recovery on Friday (I'm sure you were just praying that nobody needed a recovery until your guys showed up)... Thanks for your help with that, and for the extra wrench time!

We learned a lot as a team, and hope to apply that to future comps - Grand Nationals included.

Thanks for the great weekend!

Jason

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Rich, Jack or I will be in touch later today. :D

I had a great time, and from what I could see, the venue was awesome for spectators too. Lil' did a great job setting up the courses, too. I'm excited for October. :D

SubLime Time

A Study in Black & Green
If any of you guys have girlfriends or wifes that can help we can use them to make sure you have plenty of water and food. We also need help at the general store and scoring...

So... I have a husband who can come and supply water, and he can also help at the general store...

Does that count or should I get a wife? (I've always wanted one of those - I hear they do tons of stuff for you!) :rofl:

Love ya Rich!
Tracy

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Tracy, you and the other judge that you were with were by far my favorite judges! Thank you for emulating that you loved being there...

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
Great time!!! Rich, let me know if we can help get the word out about Grand Nationals, between the u4wda.org and 4wheelparts, I talk to a lot of people that are interested in this.

Bear

Bart

Thanks Bart, that means alot :D

It was good to see you again, to bad I couldn't talk you into coming back out for the grands

Well, if I could find a buggy....:greg: and a spotter, HAHAHAHA, stranger things have happened.

It was fun to catch Little out there in between courses. You guys worked your butts off, and it showed.