Thanks to the OSRC crew!

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I expected one of these threads to pop-up already but everyone is still probably out having fun or recovering so I'll bite. I just want to say thanks to Craig, Lisa, Brian (BCGper), the judges, the sponsors, Millard County etc etc etc for putting on such a cool event! We had a great time and will be back next year for sure. You guys rock!!!

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
So where's the pic thread ? I wanna see more .

I'd be happy to take more, I ended up with 300+ pics

Those are some great pics. Looks like it was a lot of fun.

Thanks, finally bought a serious camera so I've been spending more time actually using it. OSRC was a great chance to work on improving my action shots. I'll never be a professional photographer, I lack the artistic eye, I'll be content just getting to a proficient level.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Thanks to everyone involved in making this event happen!

X2.... Had a blast, always have a great time at OSRC and appreciate everyone who makes it happen. special thanks to the Stumph's, Maxxis, TeraFlex, Miller County, LowRange, U4WDA, Sarge, Lisa and all the great Judges....Cudo's

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Just getting back to a real keyboard.

But what a great trip and well run event!

Can't say enough about Craig, Lisa, Mike, Jake, and Dallas from the Stumph family.

BC didn't get to say hi, but I had the chance to speak with your wife as she was kind enough to share some shade for my napping 2 year old. :)

It was great to put names with faces, Creampuff, Chocoflip, PACJ, and more

Someone compared the OSRC as a warped family reunion- just a great excuse to get together with old friends and make new ones.

Big Thanks to the people and sponsors who made this happen!

ricsrx

This event was the thrill of Victory and the agony of defeat..... Hunter and I have never been closer as a unit and some of the time so far apart in frustration...

Thanks to the course officials that saw our frustrations and quickly came to our rescue after we completed the course to reaffirm that we are doing an amazing job for our first time, for me being the spotter I know I was 90% responsible for our success and I needed the encouragement, man I sucked. Hunter has ice running thru his veins, he was calm and focused, I need to do a better job of keeping him in that zone. I am glad we are not going out again next week but we should be ready in a year from now……… if he still fits in his truck…..

Last edited:

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
It was awesome to meet you guys, Ric. Hunter seems like a great kid and I hope I can have that relationship with my son when he's that age. I was wondering how much longer he'll fit in the truck...