The best part of Halloween...

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Well two things really:

The "daddy tax".

and

Sneaking into their stash after they go to sleep.

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
The best part of Halloween is you can kill someone and stick them on your front porch.

Utah Bureau of Awesomeness Department.

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
I opened the door to find a kid actually licking the window. At least his mama was embarrassed and apologized.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
We used my CO2 tank to blast high pressured air on kids thru the window and scare the sh!t out of them... the better ones were the parents that we got! Quite a few screams, some kids running and a few tears... :rofl:

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
I had 3 dogs dressed up, and a bunch a pretty damn cute little kids with awesome manners

Cascadia

Undecided
My little boy was walking up to a door when he triggered a train horn. All the adults around jumped and he just smiled and said "do it again".

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor
A neighborhood kid I've never met before comes to the door to trick or treat and says:
"Hey, you're the rock crawler guy".
My response:
"kid, you get extra candy"
:D

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
How about a moose and it's two young chasing all the kids and parents out of a neighborhood!? That was wild...
(do not get in between a moose and it's child!)

IMG_20141031_194313.jpg

ozzy702

My two year old screamed "MINE" at the top of his lungs every time he saw his mom or dad sneak a piece of his stash. He had a blast running from house to house and it was killer to see him so excited.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
My neighborhood is the full size candy bar kind. The kids didn't get a single smarties or sucker. Everything is good quality stuff. The hardest part is not taking my own freaking bucket around!

DAA

Supporting Member
Depressing low turnout in our neighborhood last night. Started handing out handfuls pretty early, still didn't run out. I usually have to give out better than average or they skip our house - we're not tight with the outfit and I've been seen smoking a cigar and drinking a beer in my driveway, so, a lot of parents skip our house.

- DAA

Depressing low turnout in our neighborhood last night.
- DAA

X2. We usually have 60-90 kids show up and we only ended up with maybe 25 last night. It was so slow and weather so nice that my wife and I took a walk around 9:00 - only saw a couple of groups out in the neighborhood.

blznnp

We weren't home for most of it. I left out a bowl of candy and the first three kids took almost all of it. I happen to be two houses over and saw them run off fast and laughing. Went and checked the bowl then I went of to the kids and made them put back some. I know I run the risk of that happening but if I see it happen, I am not gonna let it go. Other than that it was a good night with our 4 super hero's. Not a moose but we had a buck run up our street on the side walk.

Troop92

Depressing low turnout in our neighborhood last night. Started handing out handfuls pretty early, still didn't run out.

X2. We usually have 60-90 kids show up and we only ended up with maybe 25 last night. It was so slow and weather so nice that my wife and I took a walk around 9:00 - only saw a couple of groups out in the neighborhood.

Same story here too. I think our count for the night was 14 kids, albeit very well mannered ones. They made out like bandits, two or three full-size each.

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
I was out delivering pizza last night and really didn't see many kids. and no parties like last year! and of all the deliveries not one offered me candy :(

I think the trunk or treats are really starting to take the fun out of halloween....