The Cherokee of your DREAMS (or the start of it)!

natius

Kill cookies! Make'm pay
RARE Amazing Condition California Cherokee. I bought this 2000 Cherokee from the original owner (The City of Millbrae California) last year, where it was used as an administrative vehicle. It includes 100% maintenance record history including 30K mile service (see stack of maintenance records in photo). It has 40K original miles, and is in incredible condition inside and out. No vibrations. No noises. No rust. Never used for towing (no tow package). Everything works. I could go on and on. The sticker price on this Cherokee is $23,130 (see pic). I'm asking $9975, OBO. You get a basically new, EXTREMELY hard to find, un-modified, low-low miles, 4x4, inline-six cylinder, 4.0 Cherokee for under $10K.

This is the fourth Cherokee I have owned. You guys already know, but let me tell you why I love them:

-Room for the fam
-Room for gear
-Rack on top for more gear
-Good mileage
-Great power & torque (can pull your motorcycle/ATV trailer)
-Solid axles (Chrysler 8.25 w/ Trac-Lok on this one!)
-Manually-selected High and Low Range 4x4
-Bullet-proof inline six-cylinder engine (people get 300K+ miles out of this engine all the time)

Here is the STOCK equipment included from the manufacturer on this Cherokee:

-Automatic transmission
-Cruise control
-AC
-Skid plate group
-Cloth seats
-Roof rack
-Chrysler 8.25 rear axle with factory Trac-Lok Limited Slip Differential
-Full-size spare
-Rear wiper (WORKS!)
-Rear defrost
-Power mirrors
-Fold-away mirrors
-Manual windows and locks (This is HUGE! The power window and locks on Cherokees are notorious for breaking...always. These manual windows and locks work flawlessly)

Additional Items:

-NEW Alpine Stereo w/ Bluetooth audio & phone
-NEW Jeep Steering Wheel Cover
-NEW Quadratec Fitted Floor Mats (Front and Back)
-NEW Front Seat Covers
-NEW Tinted Windows

I'm sure I'm forgetting some things too. I doubt the banks will loan you the full amount on this, but I can guarantee that you will not find a better, more reliable, longer-lasting, more-versatile vehicle under $10K. Need to sell to help with down payment on house. TITLE IN HAND! Call or text me if interested. 801-386-2284 -Nate

2000_jeep_cherokee_sport_4wd-pic-22950.jpgJeep Maintenance Records.jpgjeep price.jpgJeep Title.jpgJeep Window Sticker.jpgWindow Sticker Close.jpgjeep interior 2.jpgjeep back seat.jpgJeep exterior.jpgJeep Interior 1.jpg

Last edited:

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
The power windows and locks on XJ's are not notorious for breaking. In fact I've never heard of anyone having problems with them.
Stock fleet vehicles are not usually known to be worth $4,000-$5,000 over blue book.
Good luck with the sale, it is an amazingly low mileage example and if the price was right, I'd be very interested.

crosbike

The power windows and locks on XJ's are not notorious for breaking. In fact I've never heard of anyone having problems with them.

Must be an east coast thing because me and a bunch of buddies would have issues with window switches.

crosbike

That really downplays the HUGE issue. You and a bunch of buddies... :rolleyes:

Lots of issues with driver side lock switches killing all control of the windows except from the drivers side. I had 2 cherokees that had it and the club i was a part of had numerous members with the same issue. Google jeep cherokee power window lock issues and i guarantee it wont be lacking

Last edited:

Cascadia

Undecided
Who cares. He can ask what he wants. I had 2 Cherokees with window and lock issues also. I'd still prefer to have power but it's going to be hard to find with 40k miles. There's one down the street from me with 60k miles for 13,900. Missing flares and dents and all.