The "I wanna do this" thread

RogueJeepr

Here!
I decided to rename my previous thread to "I wanna do this" .
We can help each other with input do something they want to accomplish.

Let's start with this.

Flashflood hunting .

Sent from my Z740 using Tapatalk

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Now that my kids are getting bigger I really want to figure how to go run Hole in the Rock and if that works, the rubicon. :)

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
Sara Jean Underwood.

d6c137af05f23efdf3819e5222190ec330f47f8db52d3e1807d0bbf6d5dce612.jpg

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Learn Spanish

Climb Killimanjaro

Live in a world free of people who don't know the difference between coincidence and irony.

Drive to the arctic circle

Drive to Ushuaia

Drive on a freeway without a bunch of inconsiderate assholes clogging up the passing lane.

RogueJeepr

Here!
Yeah. I just called it that. I was wondering about a 3D Doppler radar I saw somewhere, that shows the groundview of a potential storm.
Any suggestions ???

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Now that my kids are getting bigger I really want to figure how to go run Hole in the Rock and if that works, the rubicon. :)

I marked one off of that list in June. Hope to get the other marked off in November.
The Rubicon was kind of a mind game to prepare for. Just pick a date and make it work. It was everything I wanted it to be.

Last edited:

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
--get back into galleries and sell paintings again (in the works)
--finish a post-divorce Jeep and go wheeling (in the works)
-- MORE OUTDOORS IN GENERAL
-- King's Peak

Houndoc

Hmm...how to keep the list reasonable!

Probably my two biggest travel dreams are Africa (ideally a horseback safari) and Antarctica.
Go on a caribou hunt.
Serve another LDS mission, with my wife this time.
Remain healthy enough to continue weekly basketball and my soccer league at least into my 60s

ID Bronco

I want to do so many things before I get old and grumpy.

Fish:

Alaska
Russia
Patagonia
Belize

Hunt:
Africa (safari)
Texas deer
Finish every Turkey species in the U.S.

hang out with future grandkids
serve another LDS mission with my wife

A couple of these are in the works.

RogueJeepr

Here!
A few more....

Id like to do the I-fly thing near hillfield. (indoor skydiving)

Fly a ultralight.
Inspired by the movie
(fly away home)
One of my favorites.

Last edited:

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Id like to do the I-fly thing near hillfield. (indoor skydiving)

My mom always wanted to go skydiving. When she was diagnosed with cancer my bros and sisters all went in and got her a nice package at I-fly. She had a blast. It was so fun watching her floating around. After she passed away we took one of the pictures of her at I-fly and made tee-shirts with the picture on them. Myself and my 3 brothers wore the tee-shirts while skydiving for real in Vagas. Lots of people asked about them and we were able to tell her story. Pretty corny but cool.

To add to the list:

I've been skydiving twice already. I'd love to go with my wife sometime. She wants to as well, just scared.

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
I want to have another kid.

I want to buy and old vehicle and make it run well and look pretty.

I want to get 30 nights in a tent each year for the next five years.

I want to come up with a business I can start, develop, and manage which will require me to stretch myself from a technical standpoint (web design, inventory control, logistics) while also making some fun money.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Run a kickstarter campaign.

Grow my existing business (website) until it can support many others, including something in online retail.

Pro class rock crawling.

Diversify the people I work with.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I keep my want/do list in my travel journal. In an interesting twist the more I travel, the longer the list gets.

I did just knock out a major bucket list item and that was to a major backpacking trip. 22 miles on one the the "20 most dangerous trails in the world". It was a major workout for me (not in fantastic shape) but it felt amazing to accomplish.

Tonkaman

I keep my want/do list in my travel journal. In an interesting twist the more I travel, the longer the list gets.

I did just knock out a major bucket list item and that was to a major backpacking trip. 22 miles on one the the "20 most dangerous trails in the world". It was a major workout for me (not in fantastic shape) but it felt amazing to accomplish.

Nice! What trail was it?