The most annoying band ever

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
The Grateful Dead make hippies, and hippies are verifiably sh*tty.

Ergo, the Grateful Dead are sh*tty. But I do like "Sugar Magnolia". That's a toe-tapper. ;)

JeeperG

/me makes mental note to load 15GB's of dead mp3's on iPod before going wheeling with JeeperG
Oh I will listen to em, used to run with a few dead heads, I just never thought they where good. If ya really wanna piss me off maybe some Rod Stewart or Presidents of the USA with that damn Peaches song.

Meat_

Banned
Oh I will listen to em, used to run with a few dead heads, I just never thought they where good. If ya really wanna piss me off maybe some Rod Stewart or Presidents of the USA with that damn Peaches song.

I can do that, although I'm partial to Lump or Little Blue Dune Buggy

RWH

Let's Roll For Justice
Lamb of God, Nirvana, U2, SKA entirely, Rap, ALL OF AMERICAN IDOL.
PissOnAmericanIdolcopy.gif

I was very disappointed that a google image search didn't turn up an image like this, so I felt obligated to make one.

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
well I like to dibble my fingers in a little bit of every genre of music, well except death metal, drives me crazy.

MRJ

Just a user

X2

I can listen to darn near everything, in moderation. I like veriety. I honestly can't think of some one who sucks. I'm not a fan of Rush, but I can listen to it for a bit. 311 would probably rank the highest on the suck list. Oh and SAMI's crappy band too.:eek:

All music is art, and is interpreted differently by all.