The New Anchor...

Badcop

Who Dat? Who Der?
Greg said:
The names are hidden to protect liability. Nobody wants to be sued if something happens, smart idea in my book. The anchor wasn't an RME project. ;)

Ill stand corrected, I didnt think of the liability issue.

Badger

I am the Brute squad
just incase anybody searches and comes up with this thread.

the anchor has been test and works well so feel free to use it for what it is for.the tree at the top has taken a true beating and is getting ready to fall over.

high_roller

www.RideandDriver.com
thanks for the anchor, I'm sure a lot of people will be putting it to good use. As for me, going over that obstacle there is more tension on my throttle cable then a winch cable if you know what I mean..... I am just kiddin ;)

Caleb

kobyhud said:
rhett just blew up a 1ton CV driveshaft from high angle trying the more tension on the throttle cable method.
Thats the exact place I blew up my 1 Ton CV from High Angle :rofl: I called and spoke with Jess about it and he replaced it for free.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Supergper said:
Thats the exact place I blew up my 1 Ton CV from High Angle :rofl: I called and spoke with Jess about it and he replaced it for free.

I'm guessing both you and Rhett over-angled the CV when the suspension unloaded? I have my rear limit strap set about 1"-1.5" before the CV begins to bind--no issues so far.

Caleb

I Lean said:
I'm guessing both you and Rhett over-angled the CV when the suspension unloaded? I have my rear limit strap set about 1"-1.5" before the CV begins to bind--no issues so far.
my limit strap was tight at ride height.