The new mini me

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Since all and I mean ALL of you are following my life I figured I'd share the newest addition as well as the reason for the JK going up for sale soon.

Mom and baby on day one

Baby on day two for the standard "pro" photo shoot which we took the liberty of snapping our own shots.

This little guy makes me not second guess myself on my reasons for selling the JK, I'll still have a wheeling rig after it's sold so he isn't taking away anything at all except a car payment.

So far mom and baby are doing fantastic, his name is Travis James DuCette and came in at 8 lbs and 10oz at 21 inches on February 18th at 7:45AM, my wife Lisa had a C-section so she should be home with Travis sometime Friday, I've got some time off work until the middle of next month to spend with them and all the family that is scheduled to come visit.

And now to start working on the JK to get it ready for sale and to start planning the ensuing XJ build that is sure to follow.

...Oh and I should probably plan to spend some time with the new one as well.

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
Very nice, congrats on your newborn! New baby poop doesnt smell too bad...... once they start eating solids though :eek:

MattL

Fantastic. Having a child is one of the best things that can happen to a family. Congrats!