The PiNk ThRaShEr!!

Here's the before and in progress pictures. I had to swap out the rear axle and put new tires on it and give it a sweet paint job!!!

Attachments

• 04-06-2008 050.jpg
    04-06-2008 050.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 45
  • 04-06-2008 057.jpg
    04-06-2008 057.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 133
  • kl.jpg
    kl.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 96

grandmaster

Let the build Re-begin
Ha ha ha sweet roll on paint job... why didnt you just buy a spray gun from harbor freight for $15 and then thin out your paint a lot. Probably would have went faster and had better coverage. But looks good, why dont you post up some pictures of it wheelin.

PiNk*ThRaShEr

!pELYgroso's wifee!
Ha ha ha sweet roll on paint job... why didnt you just buy a spray gun from harbor freight for $15 and then thin out your paint a lot. Probably would have went faster and had better coverage. But looks good, why dont you post up some pictures of it wheelin.

We would have sprayed it but the roller gives it a sweet pink rhino lined look that I like.

PiNk*ThRaShEr

!pELYgroso's wifee!
Here is the finished product...Well at least we're getting there. My husband has had his rig for years and it's still a work in progress so I'm guessing that's about how mine will be. But at least it's ready for wheelin! And thats the most important part!!!

Attachments

• 04-06-2008 061.jpg
    04-06-2008 061.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 63
  • 04-06-2008 062.jpg
    04-06-2008 062.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 53
  • 04-06-2008 065.jpg
    04-06-2008 065.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 67
X

XT Utah

Now that it's all pink it looks like a Jeep

Edited to add: (I'm just messing with the Jeep guys). I think your Toyota is really cool :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

PiNk*ThRaShEr

!pELYgroso's wifee!

I haven't gotten any pictures of it wheelin yet, but we are taking it out this week so I'll get some and post them up.

Coco

very nice I like it!!:cool: What tires those? 33x12.50 15s?? I know they are cooper stts, but not sure on size look like 33s.

PiNk*ThRaShEr

!pELYgroso's wifee!
just curious on why you pulled the e-locker in favor of a detroit?

When I bought the truck it just had a stock rear axle because the previous owner took out the e-locker and put it on his own truck. So I just replaced the stock axle with one that has a detroit and 5:29's. Are you familiar with this truck at all? If so I have a few questions.

Paul R

When I bought the truck it just had a stock rear axle because the previous owner took out the e-locker and put it on his own truck. So I just replaced the stock axle with one that has a detroit and 5:29's. Are you familiar with this truck at all? If so I have a few questions.

Yeah you can give me a call if you want... It was my truck... I sold it to some kid that said he was only gonna use it off-road. PM for my # I'm happy to answer whatever I can... :)

KyleWS

Yeah you can give me a call if you want... It was my truck... I sold it to some kid that said he was only gonna use it off-road. PM for my # I'm happy to answer whatever I can... :)

woah i just noticed that it was your old truck :rofl: thats a sick truck.