The snakes 4-29-2012

AX10TOY

Undecided
Let me start by saying thanks to everyone who came out ,The trail was dry and really fun to day. All the noobie did great some stayed in the comfort zone and some pushed to the edge of the comfort zone ,it was a great mix of people ,I will post up some pictures and videos later ,if you have any post them up.we also did are part to clean up the trail as well;)

There where some problems up lockers not engaging and some blowin up rear diff and drive line on the trail,but all in all was a great day nobody got hurt and everyone went home :)

Thanks to Ryan and Eddie for showing me the super sick ledges :rofl:

gorillaxj

Always building hardly wheeling
X2! Was a great day all in all. Had a great time with Eddie and Ryan showing us around! Great guys! did a lot of things today I had never tried before, Excited for some video.

also ended up coming home with a lot more beer cans then we consumed...

Last edited:

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
Sunday was quite the day!!!

My highlight was meeting some cool new people and Tyler making it up Eagles Nest (first time ever seeing it and first attempt) in a yota on 35's!!! :eek::eek::eek:

man, the look on his face was =====> priceless

Cant wait for pics and vids

Oh, and I was about 4 inches from the top with my rear tires just crawling the nest... good times.

Last edited:

gorillaxj

Sunday was quite the day!!!

My highlight was meeting some cool new people and Tyler making it up Eagles Nest (first time ever seeing it and first attempt) in a yota on 35's!!! :eek::eek::eek:

man, the look on his face was =====> priceless

Cant wait for pics and vids

Oh, and I was about 4 inches from the top with my rear tires just crawling the nest... good times.

I agree, pretty awesome! I am bummed I missed it, he was shaking with adrenaline and super pumped up when he came to tell me! bummed I couldn't but didn't expect to, I need more belly clearance.

I will try to get the video up tonight :thumbs:

get them up! ;)

Here is one.. may be the best from Sunday! :) Very Excited about how well your rig is working with the leafs pulled and different shocks man!

[video=youtube;r4TuhiN1DBw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4TuhiN1DBw[/video]

who's YJ is this anyone know? or if its someones on here PM me i got a question for ya :)

101_7625.jpg

oh and here's my pics form sunday http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v628/jmaxj/IC run to the snakes 4-2012/

AX10TOY

Undecided
Tristin Wayne's World

[youtube]5hr4rsLmi3M[/youtube]
Ryan crawling the nest

[youtube]BtEuFeQyNok&feature=g-all-lik[/youtube]

And me giving it hell

[youtube]20sG-nQ35Lk&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

Last edited:

gorillaxj

Ok so videos work on the laptop but not the iPad Idk. :confused:

thats wierd... is it checked "ok" to use with mobile devices on youtube? just a thought.... thanks for posting them! they work for me.

Last edited: