The U4WDA needs YOU!

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Do you want to get more invloved?
Do have some great ideas?
Want to help run the show?
Want to make a difference?

Then the Utah 4 Wheel Drive Association wants you to join us at the Board Meetings! The fact is we need help. Taking the U4WDA to the next level (organization, membership, sponsors, newsletter, etc) is going to take some more dedicated help.

Help needed in the following areas:

Newsletter: Our newsletter is growing in size and content each month, but help is needed to continue. We need trail reports, club reports, advertisments and distribution help.

Membership: There are ALOT of 4x4 enthusiasts that don't know we exist, we need to change that! It may be as simple as handing out some U4WDA literature to all the local 4x4'ers in your area, and the options to help us grow are endless.

Sponsors: We need sponsors, both for the newsletter and for our events. Most companies are more than willing to help out when they realize the good we can do for them. The problem lies in contacting all those potential contributors; a few minutes on the phone or in person could yield us some needed support.

Trail Runs: Every trail run requires large amounts of time to organize, whether it be working with the land agency to secure permits, or pre-running the trail to ensure its success. A few hours of your time could really improve the experience that each member has on the trail.

Advertising: This one relates back to membership, but we need someone that can help us advertise our name. Whether it be creating a new brochure to place in all the local shops, or getting the dealerships to hand out a flyer for every new 4x4 they sell, once again the possibilities are endless.

If you have any desire to help out, please join us at our next board meeting. Every member of the 4x4 community is welcome to join us at our monthly board meetings.

For more information, feel free to call or email me

Kurt Williams - President
801-518-3937
kurt@cruiseroutfitters.com

Our next meeting is

Date: Thursday, May 26th, 2005
Time: 7:00 PM
Location: Larry H. Miller Jeep in Sandy (upstairs conference room)
RSVP: kurt@cruiseroutfitters.com (or just show up)

Thanks!

Last edited:

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
OK, I'll be there. Maybe I can help with the advertisement or the newsletter or something.

All you had to do was ask ;)

Cody

2KTJDave

I should be there! I just joined online the other day (did it go through okay?) I've heard nothing but good things about the U4WDA, and I tagged along when you guys came down to Delta a couple years ago
Thanks!
Dave Pierson

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
2KTJDave said:
I should be there! I just joined online the other day (did it go through okay?) I've heard nothing but good things about the U4WDA, and I tagged along when you guys came down to Delta a couple years ago
Thanks!
Dave Pierson

Sweet Dave, join us!

Regarding your application, I am sure it went through fine... We can tell you at the meeting :D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Thanks Cody, Sully, Todd for coming out last night. I appreciate the feedback and assistance you had to offer.

To all those that didn't make it... Stay tuned for out next meeting announcment, it will be in the end of November and I would love to have more people join us. Thanks!

:D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
The Next Meeting Is:

Thursday, January 27th, 2005
Larry H. Miller Jeep (upstairs conference room) in Sandy (110th & State)
6:30 PM (late is OK, but try and make it to the whole meeting)

Some of the items to be discussed:

Upcoming Winter Convention
Upcoming Elections
Raffle Jeep Project
Spring Ride Planning
Others?

Last edited:

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
It's the busiest week of the year for me, but I'll do what I can to be there. If at all, it'll be a little late.

Kurt, we still need to chat. I have some thoughts.

Cody

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
jmaxj said:
kurt, i'd love to be there and do what i can to help out but it's a bit of a drive after i work all day long,

hopefully next time

derek

I hear you there... :D We do these meetings on a regular monthly basis, keep them in mind for the future. :D