The Ultimate Fighter

lostsamurai

FnZuKiN24/7
I like that rampage is tryna work on pranks and stuff to get back at rashad instead of trying harder to win a fight, he looks like a fool, and the hissy fit breakin the door wow get a grip rampage. heavy weights are fun to watch because those baby punches would fold me up like a paper sack they just dont look like much on tv, i fight at 145 and its a much diff game no standin around no gassin, i run 4 miles a day 7 days a week, train with my team 6 days a week 3 hrs a day, train 2 times a week with aaron riece in st george, and 2 times a week with jim murphy in cedar city. But when ur in the cage it dont take much to gas (unless ur clay guida or melvin guilard)

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Nice, we have two pint sized fighters on RME. We should through a party and let you guys square off. I'll fight Brett on the undercard.

Jay5.9L

...I just filled the cup.
Justin got boned last night. It was close but I thought he won the first round and "Big Country Breakfast" got the second.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Yep, shoud have gone a third round. I love what Dana has to say about roys fights. I still hope Kimbo comes back. The brain damage kid is sorta pissing me off. Your either in or your out.