This is what happens when roughnecks do meth

jamesgeologist

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
No one died, but there is no doubt that drugs and roughnecking just don't mix! :ugh: :mad2:
attachment.php

Last edited:

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
this thread is just absolutely fascinating. Meth-fueled roughnecks build square houses?

I don't get it. Doesn't look lethal to me! hehehehehehe FIX THE OTHER PIC SO WE KNOW WHAT YER TRYIN" TA SAY!

reddevil

'93 Cherokee
It looks like there is a pole going thru the building. Maybe this is what happen when it gets to cold to go to the outhouse, and they try to put in plumbing.?

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
reddevil said:
It looks like there is a pole going thru the building. Maybe this is what happen when it gets to cold to go to the outhouse, and they try to put in plumbing.?

well as a matter of fact yes...they are plumbing mother earth for natural gas. That is a approximately 93' stand of drilling pipe about 5 inches in diamater and heavy as hell...it was on top of a derrick that is about 25' off the ground standing straight up...it fell a lonnnnnnngggg ways down. That pipe is frickin heavy too!!

Caleb

spencurai said:
well as a matter of fact yes...they are plumbing mother earth for natural gas. That is a approximately 93' stand of drilling pipe about 5 inches in diamater and heavy as hell...it was on top of a derrick that is about 25' off the ground standing straight up...it fell a lonnnnnnngggg ways down. That pipe is frickin heavy too!!
so bascially sliced the building right??? I think I can see a piece sticking out both sides :eek: that would be scary as hell to be sitting in there and have it come through like that :eek:

jamesgeologist

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
That is 5.5" drill pipe that is in a three "joint" configuration called a "stand". Each "joint" is about 32' long. Stands are ~93-96' long. This kind of drill pipe weighs about 16.5 pounds per foot. It fell out of the derrick to the ground sideways landing on the trailer. Luckily, there was no one in that trailer.

Andy

aka. Hollywood
Rock Springs is such a wonderful place......(roughnecks and drugs) When I was there last weekend, some guy comes up to the bar sits next to me orders a drink and says "Gotta keep that coke cutter away from me". As he anxiously taps his finger on the bar. I think there are alot of roughnecks on drugs, Spence was telling me they are thorough and random about testing but I think they are geting away with it, obviously. All fun and games untill someone gets killed!

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
They do a ton of drug testing...when these guys are on the junk, and a test comes around they just quit and clean up for a week and go to work for another company. Quitting is better than a positive test in this area because companies are so hard up for help...its frickin sad.

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
Rock springs

Rock Springs is known for another thing to... its the swingers capital of the west.... I know allot of couples that go up there to party with other couples... I think its the imbreeding!

Andy

aka. Hollywood
gijohn40 said:
Rock Springs is known for another thing to... its the swingers capital of the west.... I know allot of couples that go up there to party with other couples... I think its the imbreeding!

You learn something new every day! That actually makes sence of what I have seen up there. You can always spot a roughneck in the bar, I swear they are always tweeking you can tell when someone is on something. The inbreeding is pretty obvious at times, I'm not joking! When you see two crosseyed goons sitting at the bar you really have to wonder! Where the women are good and the sheep are better!:rofl: I know James and Spence have a fondness for RS and the surrounding areas.:D