This saturday

HaHaHaHaHa LMAO!!!!!!
This is great lets see if he defends them 10 years from now when
he is the minority in the (USA) and all because we are to soft as
a country and have dumb @ss libs in the white house and where all forced
to drive electric JEEPS so the (MUSLEMS) have clean air to breath maybe
he should do a little checking on the fastest growing religion in the world
and there doing it with out recruiting there like (Rabbits) I'm not defending
any one here thats why we are where we are as a country we defend everyone but are selfs so call me racest call me stupid I don't care about anyone but my self and family just like every other country in the world beside are great and wounderful country! (I support are Troops till the end and think what there doing is great for us and hope they can keep wiping out as many of them Muslims as possible) we are in the position we are in right now as a country because of people like you and the way you think
I apologize to every one on this forum that has to put up with people like this and always opening there mouth over something they don't like if you don't like you have the freedom not to read it and he has the freedom to say it as do you but your the one that always messes it up for everyone else that want to read it and can't because one person is affended
(what ever happened to free speach) do you go to a store and complain about something they have on there shelves because you don't like and demand they take it off! samething here how is that fare to everyone else that may like whats on the shelves!!!!!!:cody:

DOSS

Poker of the Hornets Nest
I apologize to every one on this forum that has to put up with people like this and always opening there mouth over something they don't like if you don't like you have the freedom not to read it and he has the freedom to say it as do you but your the one that always messes it up for everyone else that want to read it and can't because one person is affended
(what ever happened to free speach) do you go to a store and complain about something they have on there shelves because you don't like and demand they take it off! samething here how is that fare to everyone else that may like whats on the shelves!!!!!!

Mr Junky.. I am not sure what you are on but please all things in moderation :) I was only using the free speech you are referring to to ask a question and point little things out.

I don't care who the "minority" is and if battery technology gets all sorts of cool and I could drive an electric Jeep that would rock.. talk about Torque! Also remember the Majority voted in Mr 'O' and people seem to find something wrong with every president. Don't care if they are the fastest growing anything unless that is people who take a minute to think every now and again (I admit I forget to do so at times :) )

Oh and I never asked this be removed.. I wanted to know if this allowed me to make fun of Americans with African Heritage :cody:

I cross ocean,

poor and broke,

Take bus,

see employment folk.

Nice man treat me

good in there,

Say I need to

see welfare

Welfare say,

'You come no more,

We send cash

right to your door.'

Welfare checks,

they make you wealthy,

Medicaid it keep

you healthy!

By and by,

I get plenty money,

Thanks to you,

American dummy.

Write to friends

in motherland,

Tell them 'come

fast as you can.'

They come in turbans

and Ford trucks,

I buy big house

with welfare bucks

They come here,

we live together,

More welfare checks,

it gets better!

Fourteen families,

they moving in,

But neighbor's patience

wearing thin.

Finally, white guy

moves away,

Now I buy his house,

and then I say,

'Find more aliens

for house to rent.'

And in the yard

I put a tent.

Send for family

they just trash,

But they, too,

draw the welfare cash!

Everything is

very good,

And soon we

own the neighborhood.

We have hobby

it's called breeding,

Welfare pay

for baby feeding.

Kid's need dentist?

Wife's need pills?

We get free!

We got no bills!

American's crazy!

He pay all year,

To keep welfare

running here.

We think America

darn good place!

Too darn good for

the white man race.

If they no like us, they can

scram,

Got lots of room in Pakistan ..​

It is interesting that the federal government provides a single refugee with a monthly allowance of $1,890.00 and each can also get an additional $580.00 in social assistance for a total of $2,470.00 .

This compares very well to a single pensioner who after contributing to the growth and development of America for 40 to 50 years can only receive a monthly maximum of $1,012.00 in old age pension and Guaranteed Income Supplement.

Maybe our pensioners should apply as refugees!

Let's send this to all Americans, so we can all be ticked off and maybe get the refugees cut back to $1,012.00 and the pensioners up to $2,470 00 and enjoy some of the money we were forced to submit to the Government over the last 40 or 50 years.

Please forward to every American to expose what our elected politicians have been doing over the past 11 years - to the over-taxed American.