Time for a group HUG!!!!

britney

Queen of Chit!!
grouphug.gif

I'm hugging Barbie, Herzog, and junior.

Who do you want to hug.....
(I think Hickey should be hugging sc.....)

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I want set up James K and scoutabout on a play date, they would actually get along alot better than they think :D

I remember when I was on the "Steve is a punk" bandwagon... I fell off when I actually got to meet him. ;)

Meat_

Banned
cruiseroutfit said:
I want set up James K and scoutabout on a play date, they would actually get along alot better than they think :D ..

yup... but I'm still not hugging anyone on here -_-

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
rckcrlr said:
:eek: :ugh:

We just need another trailer build type project....James and Shawn even got along on that one!:hickey:
Great Idea!!!!!

We do need another service project were we can pull all of our skills together and build something.

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
cruiseroutfit said:
I want set up James K and scoutabout on a play date, they would actually get along alot better than they think :D

I remember when I was on the "Steve is a punk" bandwagon... I fell off when I actually got to meet him. ;)

Make it a blind date and hidden camera kind of thing....maybe we would even get a hot tub scene:handlebars:

:D :rofl:

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
Aww, thanks for the hug britney.

Iam going to hug.....ummm...........the baby in my tummy that is due it two days but refuses to come out.
And, I am going to hug, britney, hickey, and everyone else. GO GO gadget arms!!:rofl: :rofl:

James K

NO, I'm always like this
cruiseroutfit said:

never said he was a punk.

why would I get along, I don't get along with anyone :confused: -_-