Tire shops

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
I think it came out to $15 a piece. He quoted me the amount for all 5 but I'll confirm it when I go pick them up. But since I need stems and weights I guess I don't mind much.

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
I picked up some Spidertrax spacers from LROR today for the front and rears. Perfect fit and cleared the control arms perfectly with the new tires. I'm happy

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
I'd love to join you guys at 5 mile but this weekend I will be out of town, I'll be running the Pony Express Trail or possibly Sun Tunnels to Lucin and Silver Island mountains. I'll be somewhere out in that region. But I'll get to test them out either way :D

Troop92

Nice! Love it out there. Some buddies and I did the Sun Tunnels Jan 3/4th and there was zero snow and dry as could be out there. Wonder what this storm will do to it...

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
I'm curious about this storm as well, if we can get a little bit of snow to blanket the dirt and soften up the harsh rocks/pebbles that would be perfect, but even if we cut through a bunch of snow that would be fun also so either way I think we are in for a good time!

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
Yeah definitely not going solo. I don't like to do trips alone, I did it years ago and ended up hiking back to get some help after getting stuck lol. Only took once to learn that lesson. Although I am often the bad influence too with my buddy. You might've heard him mentioning that about me at the Old Ward run, not to follow me down steep and narrow trails lol..,

Troop92

Hahaha, awesome. Yeah, I'm usually the reasonable one among my friends. They say I'm being old or too cautious, but it's better than being stranded. Sometimes. ;)