TJ FULL HARD DOORS FOR HALF DOORS WITH SOFT UPPERS.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I have some full hard doors on a TJ. They are a 2001 and are black. I would prefer to have half hard doors with soft uppers. If you want to trade let me know. The doors are in typical condition for the year and the windows roll up and down and all that. Don't want to sell them unless I have a line on some other doors. I would hate to be stuck with no doors for the winter.

will sell the doors for 64000 dollars or reasonable offer.

gertsch

I have have half doors and soft uppers but the miss matched in color is is black with a gray panel the other is blue with a tab panel.

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
Davy you can borrow my soft uppers if you need them I dont see me needing them anytime soon.......If ever

neagtea

Supporting Member
Off target but school me.
Are the soft uppers different for YJ and TJ half doors? Which ones have the rounded corners at the top rear? Doe's the YJ rag top uppers have Squared off corners on top rear and hard top uppers have the rounded corners? can these be bought new?
I ask because I have Half Doors for the scrambler off of a YJ and would like to run them year round also.
Sorry about the hijack

RockChucker

TJ and YJ uppers are different. The spacing of the pins that slide in the door are different, at least a different width on the door and I'm pretty sure on the length of the door too. The stock YJ uppers have a square rear corner. I believe the Bestop non factory replacement ones are round like TJ ones. But again, the frame is much different. Ask Venture13. He found out the hardway.

gertsch

I'm looking at parting out my wrangler in the next month or two now for a different toy so I probably won't need the full doors. But I'd be willing to hook u up with the half doors I have when I'm ready.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
Still looking to trade your full doors for some black half doors with soft uppers? Got a set ready to go for you if you are interested. Text me 801.654.4zeroninethree

Sorry, sold the doors and the jeep awhile ago. Thanks for the interest!