TJ/LJ Upper Control Arm Bracket

RKCRWLR

Tore the left upper bracket clean off just above the axle welds. On this Jeep the upper left control arm and the track bar use the same bracket. Not fun driving home with a ratchet strap for the track bar... I can weld the old one back on, but thats not going to cure the weak link. Anyone know if any of the local shops, or not local for that matter, are making a replacement bracket? As thin as it is and with all that leverage, I have to beleive this is happening to others too... Thanks!

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Teraflex also has bracket kits, or just the individual brackets.

That's a REALLY common problem.

RKCRWLR

Thanks. My RE catalog is a little dated now. I'll give them a call if nothing else. I see the part number listed in thier "kit" and they are pretty good about support...

Add/edit... And teraflex is down the street. I'll swing by tomorrow to check it out...

chadschoon

ya go see I lean, I didnt even think of that. carl do you have all the brackets in stock? I need to replace all the link brackets on my frieds tj in the rear pretty fast like :)

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
ya go see I lean, I didnt even think of that. carl do you have all the brackets in stock? I need to replace all the link brackets on my frieds tj in the rear pretty fast like :)

I have most of the individual brackets in stock, and the whole axle bracket kit is just a phone call and a couple hours lead time away. :)