To Damn close to home

rholbrook

Back in 1981 myself and 6 friends went to Hawaii to pick pineapples. At the time it pretty much sucked to pick pineapples, but now I think back on it, it was a good time.

This Brian Lee character went as well. He went to be on the truck driving crew but they never let him. I remember that he had gone two summers prior to the year I went and was now on his third summer there. I know that they never let him drive the trucks because he couldn't pass the tests required. There were maybe 3-4 guys that were really odd and the rest were good guys. Brian was the ODDEST. I am not kidding, he always wore this dirty yellow ball cap and big glasses, belt tightened too tight and pants hiked up to his ears. I am telling you that this guy was really wierd. It doesn't surprise me that this is what he is up to.

As a father of a daughter, I wish he had sneeked into my house. The cops would have asked me why I had to shoot him 9 times. My answer would have been, "My 40 only held 9."

TRNDRVR

IMA BUM
I just don't get it. All this crap just to get your nut. Isn't that why they invented the shower and a bar of soap?

Same results and no felony. :sick:

My wife's 75 year old uncle was sentenced last year to 15 to life after getting caught having sex with a handicapped little boy. Why?

Sick fawks!!! :mad2: