Today I Want This....

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
He's from Nevada, his name escapes me for a minute He's a heck of a builder/fabricator. That buggy won the ITTC a bunch of years in a row.

I am pretty sure he used to go by "SkippedLink". Looks like that thread was deleted from the PBB with the purge of all the other cool tech from there? Sucks as that was a cool thread with some good tech and info. Took an old truck, fixed it up, single axled it, air bagged the rear (I think?) and made it work for him. I would have added a sleeper (I think he did at some point? "Coffin" type if I remember right) and drove the whee out of it like one would drive a pickup truck.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I am pretty sure he used to go by "SkippedLink". Looks like that thread was deleted from the PBB with the purge of all the other cool tech from there? Sucks as that was a cool thread with some good tech and info. Took an old truck, fixed it up, single axled it, air bagged the rear (I think?) and made it work for him. I would have added a sleeper (I think he did at some point? "Coffin" type if I remember right) and drove the whee out of it like one would drive a pickup truck.
Skipped Link he is, and he has an awesome build thread over on Irate4x4, titled "Midnight Panic". I suggest checking it out, unless you want to continue feeling adequate about your fab skillz. :)

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
Yep. Leroy is a way good friend. He is one of the best fabricators in the world I’m pretty sure. He has a project planned out 98% in his head way before he ever starts.

His midnight panic mega truck is a complete work of art.

His Pete underwent a heart transplant and he decided he wanted a heavier duty trailer to haul his toys in. Plus added a sleeper since his fam could no longer fit in the day cab

IMG_5917.jpeg

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
NUM NUM

img_6415-jpeg.166009