Today (Mon 4/30) afternoon or evening for RS--a last, desperate call for attendee(s)

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
In my other thread I was looking for anyone to accompany me so I can take an out-of-town family member on a simple ride through Rattlesnake (and maybe even show him WW and part of Constrictor depending on who else is there). The lack of availability was somewhat expected, seeing as how we were going on a Monday afternoon (and especially because everyone else was going on Saturday or Sunday)... but then I had a glimmer of hope: a friend of mine (not on this forum) committed to going with me.

Well, that candle of hope has just been snuffed out--he just called to say an unforeseen problem at work will actually keep him in the office well into the evening. :( So now it's back to just me. Even though I know RS very well and have a rig which is more than capable of running it, common sense is screaming at me to not make the trip without at least one extra vehicle along for the ride. It could be an awful long walk out if something goes wrong.

So here I am again, asking if anyone can make the trip out today. To accommodate your schedule(s), I am flexible on our starting time. This afternoon, this evening, you name it and I'll just be thankful that the trip is happening at all.

Anyone? Anyone?