Tools Lots Of Them

86RICK

My Name Is Rick And I Have Had About Two Grand In Tools Stolen From My Best Friends Junk Yard One Night And My Cd Player They Messed With The Truck To But It Did Not Get Out Of The Yard Our Pit Bulls Woke Up When It Started We Think Be Cause Rosco Got To The Guy. So Here Is What Is Gone About 300 Metric And Sae Sockets. Thin And Regular 1/4 3/8 1/2 Socket Drivers. 100 Bow End Wrenches Shorts Long Standards And Some That Are Ratchet Styles. 4 Hammers 50 Screw Drivers. All My Torque Wrenches Three Sizes. Most Of The Stuff Is Craftsman And Pittsburg. Thankfully To That All The Snap On Crap Stays At Home. Sou If Anyone See These Tools Floating Around At The Swap Meet Or Some Guy Wanting To Sell His Stuff Call Me Police Wont Do Anything So I Will. Rick 8705237 Or Just Pm Me I Am Usually On This Sight All Day Long Till I Leave Work At 6. Stuff Stolen From 7200 West 2100 South A1 Auto Pull. I Would Just Like It Back For Working In The Yard Till My House Is Finished I Have To Be There.

86RICK

And A 4 Cell Mag Blue Flashlight A Four Wheeler Air Compressor Ac Dc Covertor And A Battery Charger For My Four Wheeler. The Mag Light I Really Want Back I Needed It Last Night